Join the Singletrack Success Story
"I felt good about Singletrack from the start. I had a positive and enjoyable interview which provided a clear explanation of where the company was heading, and the scope for me to progress personally"
Get noticed and enjoy unlimited career development in an independent business that’s trusted by some of the biggest names in investment banking and stockbroking
Develop, market and support advanced, mission critical SaaS business management and data analysis platforms for some of the world’s most innovative financial services companies
Great know-how & technology
Utilise the best lean and agile development practices to deliver sophisticated On Demand products that outperform offerings from the largest financial technology solution vendors
Operate from the heart of the premier global financial centres - London & New York - with customers on four continents
"I’ve had hands-on experience from day one; it’s great to be thrown into working on projects and being able to collaborate with a close-knit team"
Our people come from a diversity of backgrounds and cultures, and bring a wide mix of skills.
These include deep industry domain knowledge, specialist technical expertise, and a wide range of sales, marketing, professional services and management expertise.
But what marks Singletrack team members out - and is key to our selection process - is a strong desire to build, deliver and support products that deliver tangible value to our customers and their end users. Our people understand that by transforming our clients’ business, we build the prospects of everyone in Singletrack.
So whether you’re a UX specialist, a sales professional or a data scientist, you’ll need to convince us that you’re not only smart and capable, but that you have what it takes to help move our business forward.
Career enhancing benefits
“I can make a real difference and have the freedom to do the best work I can”
Singletrack is headed by entrepreneurs who believe that finding the right people, empowering them to succeed and rewarding their achievements with accelerated career development, are fundamental to a successful business.
So when we’re hiring we look beyond what you can bring to the company today; we’re seeking individuals who can develop, acquire new skills and help realise Singletrack’s further significant potential. Perhaps this explains our success in recruiting people from outside the capital markets industry, and from the biggest names within it.
Singletrack is a business intent on profitable growth; post probation, everyone gets a share in the business.
You’ll be bringing new ideas and new perspectives so you’ll be actively encouraged to share your views with members of senior management and the board. While the CEO and CTO engage with colleagues by working in Singletrack’s open office areas as much as possible, the business also runs monthly, all-hands sessions which keeps everyone abreast of the latest news and plans, whilst also facilitating one-to-one discussions with management and our non-executive directors.
Singletrack’s work ethic is balanced with a healthy diet of social activities, which range from informal after-work gatherings to more structured entertainments that help ensure everyone gets to know the colleagues they’re least likely to work with on a daily basis.
Client Success PMO/Project Administration
We are looking for a new team member for the Client Success team primarily to support a busy Project Manager and a team of Business Analysts and as they plan and execute rollouts and deliver professional services requests for our customers. You will have good core PMO skills with substantial experience of supporting Project Management or Delivery services. We are a busy team with plenty of work on the go, we rely on each other to support the team effort by being proactive about undertaking work and staying busy.
About the Team
Client Success are a small collaborative team focussed on delivering the best for our customers. Our team make sure we understand how our customers work so we can suggest and deliver suitable Singletrack solutions. As well as implementation of Singletrack to new customers, we also ensure that business users are equipped with the knowledge they need both before go-live and after. Although individually we have our specialisms, each member of our Client Success team gets to work on all aspects of client success, keeping it varied and interesting.
The successful applicant will have mainly a projects or delivery support background with plenty of experience and examples of supporting Project leads to coordinate, plan, and manage project deliverables, budgets and timescales.
We are looking for a candidate that has experience of supporting projects whether it be financial, resource and budget tracking, or documenting and distributing reports and outputs from project meetings/workshops.
The role incorporates opportunity for Client site visits when you will support Lead business analysts conducting demo based workshops to business teams, ensuring workshop output is captured and published.
As part of the general professional services delivery environment you will also be responsible for managing timebooking project codes and ensuring project time is booked by the staff working on projects (Harvest). Additionally Client Success undertake professional services requests for existing clients and there is a requirement for this role to manage the initial receipt and acknowledgement processes on our projects workflow tool (Jira), in readiness for the assignment and delivery for the work.
A good track record is required but just as important are your self organising, customer and communication skills and a desire to learn and grow within a dynamic and innovative company.
- PMO support for Project Manager undertaking new rollouts
- Minuting project meetings and outputs from workshops
- Booking and scheduling key meetings
- Supporting project financial tracking and reporting
- Weekly project meeting outputs
- Maintaining project work or request trackers
- Client Success general Professional Services support
- Project code management and time-tracking (Harvest)
- CS Work queue administration (Jira) - receipt processes and acknowledgement/status updates
- Weekly Resource tracker upkeep and publishing
- Support the general aims of the Client Success team in shaping new standards, templates and ways of working
- Support the management team in reporting including identification of outliers against requests and current projects status reporting
Minimum two years experience of working with IBs as a Project support, administrator or PMO - This might have been within a bank or working for a vendor, or an IT supplier
- Excellent communication skills and capable of producing high-quality documentation/outputs
- Organisational and coordinating skills
- Customer facing
- Ability to self managing your schedules and workload within a collaborative team framework
- Good IT proficiency
Familiarity with sell-side Sales, Research and Investor Relations processes
- Grow skillset within and outside of PMO
- Career path to Project Manager
- Be part of our company's growth and development
Lead Business Analyst, Client Success
We are looking for a new team member for our Client Success team who will be passionate about success for our customers in using Singletrack, and can demonstrate how they have understood a customers requirement and put in place the right business solution within a project/implementation framework. You will have good core business analytical and Salesforce Administration skills, with good financial sector experience, and a solid track record of real customer projects that has lead the business analysis on. We are a busy team with plenty of work in progress; we rely on each other to support the team effort by being proactive about taking work and staying busy.
This role provides excellent opportunities to learn how the sell-side business really works, including the implications of increasing regulation, and
- Grow skillset within and outside of business analysis
- Be part of our company's growth and development
About the Team
Client Success is a small but growing collaborative team focussed on delivering the best for our customers. We ensure we understand how our customers work so we can suggest and deliver appropriate Singletrack solutions. We have specialist skills in technical specification, client success consulting and client/project management. As well as implementation for new customers, we also ensure that business users are equipped with the knowledge they need both before and after go-live. Although individually we have our specialisms, each member of our team gets to work on all aspects of client success and we often help out the Sales team by running demos to prospects.
In addition to the core sector and analysis skills, to be considered you will be self starting, articulate, customer facing and able to manage your day to day workload and schedule. You will be used to working collaboratively, and within delivery and project environments, but can also represent Singletrack on your own at client sites.
We are seeking a skilled and professional Business Analyst with experience of delivering system implementations to customers in the Investment Banking business. The successful applicant will, primarily, have background as a Business Analysis or Implementation Consultant with plenty of experience and examples of working directly with customer business teams to understand requirements, suggesting solutions and using Salesforce Administrator to configure and demonstrate suitable solutions.
You will be used to liaising with internal technical/development teams to investigate the technical feasibility of functional solutions, and also be able to undertake key Salesforce configurations (fields, workflows, users security reporting) to demonstrate concepts and solutions to customers. You will have produced suitable documents to support the various stages of analysis involved in a project or implementation lifecycle such as Requirements (BRDs), Functional Specifications, Business Process diagrams.
Experience of Salesforce projects in an Investment Bank or similar financial services organisation is key while familiarity with sell-side Sales, Research and Investor Relations processes is desirable, but not essential. A good track record is required but just as important are your natural analytic, customer and communication skills together with your desire to learn and grow within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Business analyst lead for new customer roll-outs, understanding the customer’s business and ways of working, running workshops on-site with business teams and using demos to drive out requirements and investigate potential solutions
- Documenting requirements, potential solutions, and other project delivery documents
- Working internally with the development/technical teams and other team members of Client Success to investigate technical feasibility of proposed solutions
- Undertake Singletrack Salesforce configurations for investigating solutions and for client demo purposes
- Undertake demos, training to support rollouts, post rollout special care support
- Client Success team shared activities such as sales support and other post go-live client success responsibilities
- Minimum two years experience of working with investment banks as a Business Analyst or implementation consultant. This might have been within a bank or working for a vendor
- Excellent communication, analysis and workshop skills and capable of producing high-quality documentation
- A business analysis background and 'hands-on' approach to delivery
- Salesforce Administration and configuration experience
- A desire and willingness to get to know your customers
- Ability to self manage your schedules and workload within a collaborative team framework
- Familiarity with sell-side Sales, Research and Investor Relations processes
If you’d like to be considered please send your c.v. together with a letter explaining why you feel your skills and experience would be particularly valuable in this position, to:
Ms Angela Riley
1 Norton Folgate,